Friday, October 26, 2007

This week in pictures

The waterfront in Alexandria. So beautiful!! I enjoyed my first afternoon in the D.C. area here just reading and watching people.

My afternoon at the Smithsonian.

I spent Tuesday at my Grandmas house in Maryland. I can remember seeing the front doors after a 10 hour drive with the family and feeling so relieved, knowing that a huge meal awaited us inside. I love this house.

It is so good to be back home with my girlfriends! Cyrus and his family were perfect hosts, and I am so glad I got to know him as well as I did, but there is nothing like spending time with girlfriends. Last night we all went out to a salsa Halloween party! Riina (the geisha) almost won $100 for the best costume!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, this is your cousin Sarah in LA. I'm so happy to have found your blog! I hope you don't mind if I steal some of the pictures... I don't have nearly enough pix of you guys! And I love the one of Grandmom's house. So many memories.

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home