Monday, September 03, 2007

Photo journal


Here is a picture of Tiffany, Ellen and me at our friend Heather's wedding last month. It was a gorgeous garden wedding and reminded me of some kind of fairy celebration.



My friends are awesome! Here is a pic of Marco, Michelle, Tim, Ali, Mary Grace, Vaughan and me at a concert last weekend. We went to this great venue to see Bebo Norman, who is awesome in concert because he's so genuine and full of stories.



My friend Ali just got married yesterday! I have pictures from the wedding on the way, but here we are at her bachelorette party having a blast. We rented a limo and about 11 of us went out on the town. Here we are at some country dance club. I loved that she was wearing a white feather boa and a crown. Congratulations, Ali!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home