Thursday, May 03, 2007

Recently...

Music that I've been especially in to lately: Band of Horses, especially "The Funeral."
Books that I've been reading: "A Walk in the Woods," (absolutely hilarious and it makes me think of Jess and Joel every day becauuse it's about the AT), "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" (a bit sentimental, but pretty good), and "The Things they Carried."
Stuff that's been making up my days lately: I fixed my A/C in my car!!! So now I can have a cool car for the next summer that I own it and have a car that someone may actually want to pay money for whenever i sell it! Also I've been checking into transplant centers in the northeast. Pretty exciting, I know!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to get the A/C in my car fixed. These last two days of upper 80's and 90 degree heat have been killing me!

6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home