Thursday, November 23, 2006

Top Ten

Top ten thing I'm thankful for (in no particular order):
1. My boyfriend, Ryan, who shows love to me in little ways every day, and who fixed the faucet in my sink so that it doesn't splatter me every time I turn it on!
2-6. My sisters! Anna, you're such a great listener and good person to talk to! Thanks for being such a good friend! Jess, you always laugh at my jokes, because you really think I'm funny! I can't wait for you to be home for good. I love you, too! Cate, you're so fun to hang out with and talk to! I have a lot of respect for you and I think we have a lot in common - in other words, I think you're so cool! Leah, you make me laugh like no other, especially when you have a song for the perfect moment. I'm so excited for your wedding. And Alice, we all miss you! I miss taking pictures of you and Cate doing your faces. You are a great friend, and I think of you often.
7. Good laughs about episodes of The Office.
8.Thanksgiving poetry and haikus.
9.Mom and Dad, two of the coolest people I know.
10.My three huge windows in my bedroom that open up to a yard full of leaves. I love my room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home